Thursday, July 29, 2010

I know....

It has been just short of a month since I have posted anything - apologies to the three of you who read this! It has been a busy month with baby showers, family functions, a trip to ohio with my Dad for a family reunion, attempted trip to mexico, and working at Beachside community church for the brief time that I am home.

Elizbeth and I went to a cupcake shop in B'ham this summer and their slogan is "cupcakes make people happy" well of course I LOVED it. But one night perusing Etsy I came across this magnet and am thinking this might need to be my new adopted slogan.



(http://www.etsy.com/listing/52574157/jumbo-magnet-keep-calm-and-eat-a-cupcake?ref=cat1_gallery_26)

I know this isn't the most interesting post but I loved this magnet and just couldn't help but share! It has been a really busy time and we are also anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Bode - my first nephew - who could truly come any day now! Of course there will be more to come from that topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment