Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flash Mobs

So in the past couple of months the flash mob frenzy has hit an all time high...or at least I am more aware of it. The definition of a flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. If you type this into YouTube a ton of videos will come up. I will just say that I really desire to see a flash mob live...or even be a part of one and I am not kidding. They are so awesome!! Here are a couple of my faves from YouTube...



Glee is my favorite show, thus making this flash mob (above ^) awesome because they danced to all Glee songs. But also there is just so many people...I love it!



What a classic from The Sound of Music...this is awesome in a train station I think? But I just loved it and all of the people and kids involved, so cute!



I love this one...well I love this movie, this song, and this dance. I also think its awesome being at Ole Miss in the student union. There is hope for me.. maybe I can coordinate one. Oh wait, one thing... I have ZERO rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment