Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh Honest Abe...


I am currently taking a class in the interim term which means that I go to class Mon-Fri for three weeks straight from 9am-12pm. And the class I am taking..(get this)is the Life and Legend of Abraham Lincoln. The picture above is the biography of Lincoln that we are working our way through. So yes, I will have read this entire biography in a short time frame of less than three weeks. Holy Moley...all you history buffs should appreciate my effort and is anyone wants to know anything about ole honest Abe then hit me up. I can at least give you the books to figure it out =) because who knows if I could actually answer it.

we have to read about 60 pages per night and we have quiz every morning at the strike of 9am. The quizzes are no broad terms or generic facts, they are in depth and require full names when identifying people, specific dates and even quotes. Who am I kidding, that is a piece of cake having 60+ pages to draw it from. =) At least I am halfway done with the class..Wednesday is the midterm and then the next Thursday I will take the final! I guess it all balances out..then its onto the Irish in June. Give it up for the history majors!

No comments:

Post a Comment