Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Design

Since I have been failing miserably at blogging this summer I decided that a little redesign of the page might help the sense of motivation. (or lack thereof).

Navy, yellow, and gray are colors that I have been obsessing over...I just love how they all look together so when I found this template and played around with all of the new fonts on blogger, I felt like it all came together really well.

School starts in about 3 weeks, which almost feels like forever. This has been a long summer due to the tornado and then Alabama pushing the august start date back...I am not really complaining, but I am ready to finish out my college career and get back into the normal school time routine.

Matthew is graduating this weekend in Tuscaloosa, he actually graduated in May but due to the tornado's and everything they postponed graduation till the August date. I am super excited for him, but it is crazy...I guess we really are growing up.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend and I hope that I can get back into the swing of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment