Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Not necessarily trying to copy ole Jack Johnson and his lyrics but they fit the mood for the time being...

Sitting - I am sitting around trying to find things to occupy my time such as dishes, folding clothes, packing, blogging even watching some tv..but it is daytime tv so there is not much to keep you distracted

Waiting - I am anxiously awaiting going to the airport this afternoon to hop on a plane first to dallas then to LAX so that tomorrow i can be there to support my boys as they play for the national championship in the rose bowl! I feel like this waiting thing is taking forever

Wishing - I am wishing that i was on matthew and james flight, they are probably in mid air right now and will be in california before i even get to the airport...i am also wishing that tomorrow night i will get to scream rammer jammer so loud and be able to witness the winning of #13...our 13th national title.

expect more blogs to come as i wait in the DFW airport on my connecting flight, haha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment