Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mom's worries

Gosh i really need to get better at this and i know i constantly say that i to be a better blogger...i apologize for the trillionth time.

I am going to California tomorrow for the BIG game and that means that i am flying into LAX tomorrow night...which also means in my head i will be singing and dancing "I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan..." and you think i am kidding?

Well i am really excited about it, my mom is all nervous because this is one of my first trips sans all adults which seems to mean that now I am "almost" an adult haha! I mean she sent me to India for ten days and she is more worried about the 3 I will be in California because there are no adults going...oh mamma..Im sure one day i will feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment