Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Slacker.

Well, I guess you can call me a slacker because i have not been doing very well on blogging. I admit i have been quite consumed with Twitter it seems. But in the mean time I have been working, still doing my online class, and getting things ready to move to tuscaloosa in about oh 17days! I am really excited, i will actually only be going back for a couple days to move furniture and what not into my apartment and then will be going back around the 16th for class and the beginning of school!

This past weekend, i bought pots-pans, a vacuum, and even kind of figured out what bedroom furniture i will be using which is something that i really needed to do....there is still packing and stuff to do in order to be ready t0 move back up there but im trying to get a head start!

I am currently "working" on some online work...but this weekend i will be heading to Panama City Beach to help CHAPERONE - yes chaperone, like im old enough to be in charge of the kids going to camp - the youth from first baptist as they go to Bigstuf camp! should be alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment