Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Skinny Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Over the Thanksgiving break, I was really craving pumpkin + cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake and I really like pumpkin and I decided to try out skinnytaste's mini pumpkin cheesecakes. I forgot to take pictures myself and so below is the picture from the website.



I had trouble actually swirling the mixture, but I will say they were pretty tasty but maybe not quite as "cheesecake-y" as I wanted. (probably due to the "skinny" recipe aspect) but do not fear... a family member decided to bring this for our actual thanksgiving meal...


That would be pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory - I do not even want to admit how many heavenly pieces I consumed....

I hope everyone had a splendid thanksgiving, and now it's Christmas time!


No comments:

Post a Comment