Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slacker + Wedding Wednesday

It feels that I have not blogged in forever…Honestly, everything happened so fast after April 27th and the tornado. It was a crazy feeling that in a matter of 24 hours the finals I had been dreading had disappeared, my 2nd home was suffering immensely, and all of a sudden it was supposed to be summer? But what about the unfinished papers and books that still needed to be read?

I apologize for the slacking, it has just been a crazy couple of weeks.

On a lighter and more usual “wedding Wednesday” note…Tomorrow Matthew and I are taking engagement photos with my lovely sister-in-law. You can check out her stuff here.

We are taking them at Eden State Park

eds-backofmansionwithpond-park

eds-pictureframed-jimsparks

We will probably stop by the beach and snap a couple there as well, but this park is a beautiful place. As soon as I have some sneak peeks from the shoot I will share!

No comments:

Post a Comment