Saturday, October 16, 2010

Belated Birthday

My 21st birthday was on October 4th. So the belated title is referring more to my lack in posting about it rather than my celebration. I actually celebrated it early with family and friends because Matthew and I were in Mexico from the 3rd-9th (which encompassed my birthday). It is hilarious the reactions you get when you tell people that it is your 21st birthday...like "ohhhh, I bet you had fun.." or "ohhh, I remember my 2st, well kinda." hahaha! Coming from the girl who doesn't drink it was quite an anti-climactic birthday in that realm.

My mom and step-mike came up the weekend before we left to celebrate and attend the big Alabama vs. UF game. (which I might add was one of the most exciting games and fun games I have attended to here at UA). Friday night we went to eat, and after many obstacles of wait times, we finally settled in at The Cypress Inn. It was quite delectable.

Then after we came back to the apartment and had some very good cake and opened presents.

This was the cake my mom got from the Publix bakery back home in Fort Walton Beach, it was Chocolate on chocolate and I loved it.

Great action shot, I might add.


The "2" candle had broken before being placed onto the cake and we tried to melt them back together and as I was about to blow out the candle I realized the match was still stuck in the "2".


The madre and I before dinner.



Elizabeth (the rooms) and Maria. Two of my favorite people. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment