Monday, October 26, 2009

New Theme

I have decided to change the theme and action of my blog, beginning next week it is going to be Cupcake themed. I love cooking, baking, food network, martha stewart and other things of the sort...this summer I purchased this cupcake cookbook because though i love all of these things cupcakes for some reason have a special place in my heart! So i am going to bake my way through the cookbook....hoping to make 1 set of cupcakes each week - everyday would be expensive and time consuming, so after i go home this weekend and go grocery shopping with my mom =) then i hope to begin this adventure. I will also attempt to make note of different bakeries and their special cupcakes, ones that i have tried and ones i hope to go to some day! I will, I am sure to continue to throw in a little here and there about my life - but sense it is really not that exciting maybe this will give me more focus!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment