Wednesday, September 23, 2009

studying, baking, blogging


Well as always i have failed to continually update this blog but i have been quite busy plus fighting sickness between sinus' and all the other junk going around.


I am about to head to the grocery store in attempts of making "five layer bars" recipe courtesy of Paula Dean for tomorrow nights Greys Anatomy Season Premier! Woohoo I am so excited, hopefully my dessert will turn out good as well. I will post more on that tomorrow but until then, the picture above is what they are supposed to look like..haha!!
Callie is getting married in 2 and 1/2 weeks...(sidenote: i am the most emotional person ever) and i have already begun to get sad thinking about my sis all grown up. i will probably be a huge basketcase on that day but i guess that is what waterproof mascara is for. she has taken her bridal shoots and they were gorgeous now im working on a lil something special for them at the rehearsal dinner and its just a sappy time! Oh well, i guess emotions arent always a bad thing - except maybe if your like me and cry watching the biggest loser (crazy emotional show)
okay off to grocery shopping, work at the nursery @church, The Well, and then more studying for my Special education class test tomorrow -(IEP, NCLB, and 504's wooohoo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment