Friday, August 14, 2009

A fresh start

This sunday I will be heading back to tuscaloosa for year! I am actually quite excited...slightly sad to be leaving home and the family but also very excited to be back on my own and in my new apartment with Elizabeth!! Yay! I am so excited...as soon as i get back and we get everything in order then i will definitely post some pics!!

But there is something cool about a new school year (definitely not the work) but its like a fresh start...new classes, new teachers, new places to live, new ways to get involved and i am really excited about the opportunities to come! =)

Also, college football is just a few weeks away and i am reallllllly pumped about that because i love saturdays in the fall - especially in the beaultiful Bryant-Denny!

I will try and be more on top of my blog as the school year starts but i am not making any promises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment