Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mexico here I come....

Well, I am currently "mobile blogging" on my phone as we drive to mexico! This will be my 5th year and 6th time getting to go spend time at Casa Hogar Elim orphanage in Nuevo Laredo,Mexico! I am so excited, I love this place and these children! This year is going to be a little different as we will spend 2 days working at the orphanage and then 2 days out in the colonials which are basically the slums of nuevo laredo! I cannot wait to see the precious childrens smiling faces bright and early monday morning! In the mean time pray for us with safe travels and maybe no mechanical problems...ha...ha...we are in church vehicles! I'm not exactly sure how this mobile blogging exactly works so hopefully I'm doing it right! Will give some more updates this week!

Adios! (Just getting ready for mexico)

No comments:

Post a Comment